Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pet Carriers For Flying What Type Of Pet Carrier Should I Use?

What type of Pet Carrier Should I use? - pet carriers for flying

I fly home for Christmas, and I need a pet that you have authorized by the FAA. Can someone me a brand or a particular kind is best? 6 months I have become a Scottish terrier puppy (I guess until then he is 16 pounds if they are now 10 pounds), and I want to make your stay as pleasant as, but I want to sweat the company is easy to transport. In addition, the company his cage, as I am, you must use the type of hard plastic or soft type? Each animal experienced travelers out there?

4 comments:

Help said...

Use the tough guy, since the last forever.Just sure it's big enough for them enough room to not have grows.The size is ideal for Scotties intermiediate, will allow much room. This can be obtained in all Wal-Mart or the best sort http://revivalanimal.com

vicky s said...

Id choose the type of rigid plastic, because it is concerned to avoid any risk, its somthing shpould know, through the accident of the company and the use of soft bedding is in this type of transportation, I'm not really comfortable to be any brand, but I m if you are hyper-PET can help, or Argos, if you're lucky to go UK shop

mei-lin said...

You should use a hard plastic. We used to buy at the airport. Create a fund to be nailed with 1 x 1 wire to a rectangular frame 1 X2. Thus, if the dog is an accident, falling in the newspapers on the floor. Particularly hard plastics is generally very easy. for the dog in size. If you do not want to buy the air port to check Target, Wal-Mart, Sam's, etc. Make sure it says it is airline approved.

dreamwea... said...

If you're going to go in the hold to get a sort of hard plastic. If you take the plane, get the soft side.

Some airlines allow pets some weight, if your company will fit under the front seat. It is easier, a soft side that even if your dog is small, promote any kind of business will probably be no problem.

Post a Comment