Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Does Interstitial Cystitis Start In Man Alli Weight Loss Aid And Interstitial Cystitis?

Alli Weight Loss Aid and Interstitial cystitis? - how does interstitial cystitis start in man

I have interstitial cystitis, and it is very difficult to actually do something. OT-I go to the toilet every 30 minutes to an hour. I really can not go very far, and begins to cause damage to the urethra, my thighs are getting bigger and my stomach begins to give way, what makes matters worse.

My question is, therefore, it would be wise to take Alli if I interstitial cystitis?

2 comments:

villasil... said...

Good evening
It is my opinion, should not be a problem. IC is very individual, so that the bladder is of everyone else. You can have a chance.

Good luck and take care
Linda

villasil... said...

Good evening
It is my opinion, should not be a problem. IC is very individual, so that the bladder is of everyone else. You can have a chance.

Good luck and take care
Linda

Post a Comment