Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Plantar More Condition_symptoms How Do I Know When My Plantar Warts Are Gone?

How do I know when my Plantar Warts are gone? - plantar more condition_symptoms

I use Dr. Scholl's waste disposal system have plantar warts on one months, and all my warts are white with the skin around it (because of salycic acid) and in all but one of them there are more black spots, and none of them hurt, when I walk. I do not know when to stop with this treatment. I do not want any suggestion to the doctor to go, and do not want people who just a hunch. I would love if someone who knows exactly what I try to answer them. Thank you,


Ryan

1 comments:

SummerMa... said...

Is it wrong? I used it for some time in me and it burned so bad! I was pulled their professional - and they're back .... I would say that the object in the way that goes, I want to continue on treatment, but until they start to appear smaller. Let me know how it goes.

Post a Comment