Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fifths Disease Or Teething Red Cheeks: Teething, Fifth's Disease, Etc?

Red cheeks: teething, Fifth's disease, etc? - fifths disease or teething

Hello I have a child under 1 years and I can not remember my children for more red cheeks, which are so brilliant. But my memory may be missed. :-)

How can you really make the difference between the induced skin reddening cheek teeth, compared with fifth disease, or skin rash or other things? My baby has rubber on things like teething and had diarrhea, now I have to remind my son to the teeth more information.
Thoughts?
Thanks

3 comments:

★☆Mama & Wife★ ♥ said...

My son recently had roseola, fever for several consecutive days of a rash on the trunk and the rear area. Surely you know if the fifth disease, because the rash begins on the face and spread over the next couple of days later. Fifth disease is rare in children under 1 years old. It occurs mainly in children between 2-5 years. Roseola most often during childhood. If your baby has no fever and only has the pink cheeks, I'm willing to bet that from the teeth. My son has red cheeks teething, too. He also had diarrhea after him.

Jackie said...

my daughter's cheeks were bright red, and sometimes on the chin / chest when he is teething. too much gums rubbed into the mouth, salivation, like his work and gets a diaper rash. Get her cheeks big size of silver dollars (the skin is cracked) when teething, they tend to be small and if a rash of spots.

mystic_eye 1 of 3 said...

Flushing system of care is worse when you move from cold to hot environments, is the rash, "Lacey"

Teething cheeks, in my opinion more on its temperature.

There are many pictures online to help resolve them. I do not think it matters, but no teeth or fifth treatment of disease also requires keeping baby happy and content

Post a Comment