Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mustang Car Mats My 97 Mustang Car Design Scheme Tell Me What U Think?

My 97 mustang car design scheme tell me what u think? - mustang car mats

Please be honest, I would like to hear, good bad
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.mid=emb ...
This picture might work
[url = http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?. ...
So, my Mustang is painted pink in the upper right corner of your name Apple Candy Pink W. 2 black lines down the middle and basically very expensive w / Mustang is written in silver, the interior will be black (pink and red shows the inner parts blue). These seats are two horses facing each other w / mine and my name to have hubby w / game back. Seat and steering wheel, I treat the mats and signs of charity not to buy have found my ... expect perfect tires, but my hubby lol I get scared, it can hardly could, about a year ago because of his busy schedule and my husband and I are DIY

5 comments:

[blackbu... said...

This Stang will be a bad @ $ $ '! Post pictures when you are finished, please!

Mic Beezy said...

Looks good. I am more and more simple color schemes though. prolly why I'm not upset. Search darker colors always good. I'm not really into pink. but it seems you are. For a car, while the girls. Fly!

trekkie_... said...

Jellybean looks like a pink convertible.

Sierra said...

0mg. I l0ve!
its h0t! =]

Jay guy said...

I can eat

Post a Comment