Friday, January 29, 2010

Subwoofer Dealers Can I Hook Up A Subwoofer/amp Combo Can I Hook Up A Subwoofer/amp Combo If My Car Stereo Doesnt Have RCA Inputs?

Can I hook up a subwoofer/amp combo if my car stereo doesnt have RCA inputs? - subwoofer dealers can i hook up a subwoofer/amp combo

I have a 1989 Buick Riviera CRT has a radio station that is plugged into the brain of the vehicle, including the heating / teachings ... etc. He said a dealer in my only chance was to use a CD changer that I have, but unfortunately it was neither the RCA. Can I have the right to turn off the CD changer, without the use of RCA?

3 comments:

AMBER L said...

Each amplifier has a side door loudly, as we will show you, do snakes amplifier from PDB speakers. Good luck

James said...

Amber is right. Radio Shack sells RCA on one side, exposed to the son on the other. Simply plug the amp in the car on the rear deck speakers exposed the son and run the RCA to the amplifier. Good to go!

yay caps said...

Yes, if the amplifier has high input used an online converter

Post a Comment